We have long established and trusted relationships with landlords of all shapes and sizes, including owners of large and small retail shopping centres, industrial facilities and commercial premises.
We are also trusted advisers for a range of tenants – from sole traders through to high profile national companies. In particular, we provide advice to a large network of corporate clients and SMEs who lease property as part of their business operations. Regardless of size or requirements, we take a commercial approach to creating an appropriate asset protection structure for the leasing entity.
The Redchip Property and Projects team leverages our industry knowledge and legal experience to provide services at any stage in the leasing life cycle. We assist our clients with:
- Coordination of leasing campaigns and preparing Letters of Intent
- Drafting and negotiating formal lease documentation, including disclosure documentation for retail leases
- Negotiating variations of lease terms and acting for major tenants
- Negotiating exercise of options and extensions
- Engaging in enforcement and recovery action
- Facilitating assignment and sub-leasing arrangements
We understand that leasing any property is an important step for business and property owners, and one that offers both a significant commercial upside along with varying degrees of risk. We establish close relationships with each of our clients to ensure we find the right balance between risk and reward that addresses their commercial environment.