To us it’s a no-brainer. We are here to help protect your competitive advantage, revenue and your intellectual originality. Our clients either have existing intellectual property assets that are being commercialised or are in the throes of creation with bright opportunities on the horizon.
Patents, trade marks, copyright, plant breeder’s rights, designs, trade secrets, domain names: the list of intellectual property protection mechanisms for your business is seemingly endless. Understanding these forms of protection is just the beginning of the road to getting the most from your intellectual property assets. We formulate a strategy with you to effectively protect and commercialise them in the years to come.
Our team has extensive experience in protecting intellectual property assets across a range of industries both in Australia and overseas, with services including:
- Audits – investigating, identifying and cataloguing your IP so you accurately understand what you own and your exposure to risk
- Protection – devising the right strategy to safeguard your IP
- Commercialisation – formulating the rules of engagement to minimise your external risks and to maximise the longevity of your return
- Registration – making sure you own your IP
- Infringement – enforcing your rights against others and protecting you from those whose rights you have transgressed