Redchip works with a host of clients to establish the right structures for residential, commercial, retail or industrial development. Regardless of the size and scale of the development, we identify and deliver strategy-led outcomes that meet commercial goals. We know that in the current financial landscape joint venture partners or equity offshore investors are a common source of funds for private domestic investors, and deploy solutions to address the often competing requirements this brings.
We are at the table from the very outset of the project – including initial site acquisition; procuring development approvals; and monitoring construction – right through to scheme establishment and settlement of sale contracts. We also manage corporate structuring and implementation of investment capital solutions and taxation strategies.
Our deep expertise across all facets of commercial property and development equip us to advise clients on:
- Partnership agreements, joint ventures and profit share agreements
- Debt and equity fundraising and managed investment schemes
- Development agreements with profit share or end takeout
- Transactional tax advice including stamp duty and GST implications
- Self-managed superannuation fund arrangements for property development
- Project advice and syndications
Whilst changes to debt funding requirements can present a number of challenges, there is no doubt that we are seeing clients implement unique solutions that are generating significant commercial gains to their businesses.