The Redchip Property and Projects team delivers an end-to-end offer for international companies and investors with respect to maximising upside and managing risk in their property transactions in Australia. The team is intently focussed on navigating your path through a process that is complicated in its own right, without adding the sometimes convoluted path that an overseas investor must walk.
We bring our extensive inhouse expertise to mitigate transactional risk, along with our network of professional contacts and advisers spanning from accountants, architects and town planners to realtors and project managers.
Our team delivers services for overseas investment including:
- Advice and coordination of inbound cross-border transactions
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) compliance
- Corporate structuring that delivers the most tax effective investment vehicle
- Assistance in due diligence investigations and reporting on target assets
- Drafting and negotiating complex transactional documents
- Monitoring the portfolio investment or divestment process
- Migration and visa services
We support overseas investors every step of the way in their progress towards capitalising on the substantial opportunities available to them in the Australian property sector.