To us it’s a no-brainer. We are here to help protect your competitive advantage, revenue and your intellectual originality. Our clients either have existing intellectual property assets that are being commercialised or are in the throes of creation with bright opportunities on the horizon.
Patents, trade marks, copyright, plant breeder’s rights, designs, trade secrets, domain names: the list of intellectual property protection mechanisms for your business is seemingly endless. Understanding these forms of protection is just the beginning of the road to getting the most from your intellectual property assets. We formulate a strategy with you to effectively protect and commercialise them in the years to come.
Our team has extensive experience in protecting intellectual property assets across a range of industries both in Australia and overseas, with services including:
- Audits – investigating, identifying and cataloguing your IP so you accurately understand what you own and your exposure to risk.
- Protection – devising the right strategy to safeguard your IP.
- Commercialisation – formulating the rules of engagement to minimise your external risks and to maximise the longevity of your return.
- Registration – making sure you own your IP.
- Infringement – enforcing your rights against others and protecting you from those whose rights you have transgressed.
Trade Marks – Our Mark of Confidence
What’s in a brand name and identity? We believe it’s vital to talk trade marks with clients:
- You can’t build value in a vulnerable trade mark – the investment involved in building brand profile and share of the market is at risk if your businesses identifiers are exposed.
- Advisers – including accountants and financial planners – increase their value to clients by engaging in broader conversations about the value of their trade marks.
- Trade marking isn’t out of reach – even the smallest business can undertake due diligence and have confidence in their brand by registering a trade mark.
- Effective trade mark strategy delivers surety that a business’s uniqueness is protected and resolute.
The Redchip Trade Marks team underpins our intellectual property services with a transparent, cost effective trade marking system backed by technical excellence and specialised expertise. We provide clients with a clear pathway to protect their brand in Australia and overseas.
Our trademark process involves three clear steps:
- Trade Mark Health Check – a simple questionnaire to review your current brand protection and exposure.
- Pre-File Search & Advice – a detailed report on registrability of proposed trade marks and a clear summary of how to obtain protection.
- Filing – we take the pain and uncertainty out of filing a trademark by managing the entire process for you.
Fast growing Australian businesses are using Redchip’s specialist services to deliver a mark of confidence that the investment in their brands is safeguarded for the long term.