Commercial Property Acquisitions and Sales
Commercial property activity requires legal advice that will maximise commercial advantage. redchip lawyers combines vast property industry experience with professional law services to ensure a smooth transaction for our property clients.
We provide advice to a wide network of property clients including large and small scale property developers, property fund managers, owner occupiers, property investors and syndicates as well as owners of licenced venues.
Our team understands that successful commercial property transactions are dependent on the quality and speed of document negotiation, preparation and execution.
redchip is a member of the Property Council of Australia and also the Australian Property Institute which are both approved industry bodies of the property industry of Australia.
Our team can assist in matters including:
- contract negotiation and documentation for the acquisition and divestment of significant commercial, retail and industrial assets including office buildings, shopping centres and industrial facilities
- hospitality sector asset acquisitions such as hotels and other licensed venues
- acquisition and sale of body corporate management rights
- town planning and development application advice
- strategic tax advisory for direct and indirect transactional taxes
- acquisition due diligence investigations and reporting on target assets
- put and call option arrangements for development site procurement
- retirement village acquisitions including leasehold structures
- agribusiness and rural industries