Stephen is a Consultant to the firm. He has been practicing since 1986 and specialises in:
- Trusts law including the preparation of widely used trust deeds and advising in relation to trusts and trust taxation issues;
- Corporations law and corporate governance;
- Superannuation particularly self managed super fund establishment and advisory;
- Business and corporate structures and advisory;
- Banking and finance transactions including acting for lenders and borrowers in large multinational financing facilities.
Stephen has extensive experience acquired in large national and international law firms. Stephen also has strong commercial experience in a wide range of advisory and large transactional matters including property acquisitions and sales, retail shop leases and commercial leases, insolvency and administration.
Stephen works closely with a range of other industry professionals in accounting and financial services.
The best outcome is the one that benefit’s my client’s business