Please note this presentation was prepared for accountants, financial planners and professional advisers. This content was prepared and presented by Associate Director and Tax Specialist Trung Vu, and Associate and Trade Mark Attorney, Zachary Pagliano. Topics included in this presentation include:
Employee share schemes
- Why ESS?
- What’s in it for employees and employers?
- Shares v options
- Time v performance v both
- ESS concessions for start-ups
- Valuation methodology
- Seed stage funding cycles
- Things to consider before capital raising
- Where to start with capital raising
- ESS timing and capital raising
- Capitalisation table
- Term sheet