Specialising in the areas of building and construction, commercial litigation and insolvency, Dominic is passionate about supporting his clients to confidently navigate challenges so they can return to their normal day jobs and focus on what they do best.
He is particularly passionate about translating complexity into simple terms for his developer, contractor, subcontractor, and liquidator clients.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Building & Construction Law, Commercial Litigation, Insolvency
- Secondary: Debt Collection, Employment Law
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (QUT)
- Bachelor of Info Tech (QUT)
How Dominic can help
- Advice and dispute management related to the building and construction sector
- Documentation development for building and construction related matters
- Briefing Counsel and advising clients throughout the course of their commercial litigation matters and disputes
- Conducting settlement negotiations
His ability to translate complex issues into simple terms.