Lauren spends her days supporting her clients through their commercial property transactions including sales, acquisitions and leasing matters. She is always on the lookout for opportunities to enhance her clients’ commercial position in a deal and thrives on contributing to their ongoing success.
Lauren’s clients benefit from her analytical mind and diligence in preparing their legal documents and contracts, as well as her approachable personality and responsiveness throughout their transactions to ensure they receive the highest levels of service.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial property acquisitions & sales; Commercial, industrial & retail leasing; General property advice
- Secondary: Commercial & business advice; Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
How Lauren can help
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing retail or commercial leases.
- Negotiating commercial property transactions.
- Acting for buyers and sellers on commercial property transactions.
- Advising on commercial implications of property transactions.
Approachable, responsive and commercial.