Madeline is a bright lawyer with a love for the world of business and a particular interest in the fluidity and opportunities of international markets. This passion led her to study and intern in Los Angeles, USA, completing a year of exchange studies and a judicial internship at the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
Madeline now works with a portfolio of clients – including female founders and entrepreneurs, large multinational corporations, and innovative start-ups – in managing and defending their intellectual property rights in Australia and overseas. She applies her smarts and attentiveness to help her clients implement asset protection strategies, file intellectual property registrations and manage oppositions and disputes.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Intellectual property; Trade marks; Corporate; Technology
- Secondary: Employment; Banking & finance; Business structuring; Capital raising; Transactions
- Bachelor of Laws (Class IIA Honours)
- Bachelor of International Business
How Madeline can help
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Obtaining Australian and International trade mark registrations
- Assignments and licencing of intellectual property
- Overcoming trade mark objections and oppositions
- Preparing evidence and running processes for disputes around intellectual property
- Structuring businesses
- Drafting and reviewing key commercial documents
Hard-working and focussed on commercial outcomes – Madeline gets the job done.