As a leader in Redchip’s Commercial practice, and with his strong track record in all areas of commercial law, Peter works with a broad range of clients to capture opportunities and grow their businesses. His technical excellence adds an edge to every transaction or document he works on, no matter the size or complexity.
Along with providing his technical expertise to clients, Peter is a mentor and manager to team members across the Redchip practice.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial advice; Mergers, sales & acquisitions; Business structuring; Franchising & licensing
- Secondary: Technology & innovation law; Capital raising
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
How Peter can help
- Negotiating and running commercial transactions.
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures.
- Drafting key commercial documents.
- Regulatory advice, principally in respect of competition, franchising and corporate matters.
His ability to know when to be creative, and when to be conservative, helps him unlock client success.
All Australian Company Directors will soon be required to register themselves with a Director ID – a unique...