Rhennen has extensive Queensland and national expertise in all legal aspects of property transactions, particularly in retail, commercial and industrial leasing and general commercial acquisitions and disposals.
Rhennen knows that successful commercial property transactions are dependent on the quality and speed of document negotiation, preparation and execution. He aims to deliver technical excellence, a strategic approach and commercially focused solutions to all of his clients.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial property acquisitions & sales; Commercial, industrial & retail leasing; General property advice
- Secondary: Commercial & business advice; Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
How Rhennen can help
- Negotiating commercial property transactions.
- Acting for buyers and sellers on commercial property transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating retail or commercial leases.
- Drafting put and call option purchasing structures.
- Structuring property joint venture agreements and alternative development delivery structures.
- Advising on tax and commercial implications of property transactions.
Delivers technical excellence, a strategic approach and commercially focused solutions.
Legal issues arising from the pandemic have seen an increasing number of queries arise in relation to landlord...