Leading Redchip’s Property team, Rob regularly advises business owners, property developers and other industry professionals on property transactions, from developments to complex commercial conveyancing. Rob also works alongside a broad cross-section of commercial clients on their business transactions.
No matter the job at hand, Rob has proven time and again that his strength lies in identifying underlying issues for clients and finding solutions with broad commercial outcomes.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial property acquisitions & sales; Major projects & development; Commercial, industrial & retail leasing; General property advice
- Secondary: Commercial & business advice; Mergers, disposals & acquisitions; Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws
How Rob can help
- Acting for buyers and sellers on complex commercial conveyancing transactions.
- Structuring property joint venture agreements and alternative development delivery structures.
- Advising on tax and commercial implications of property transactions.
- Negotiating and running commercial and property transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating retail or commercial leases.
Identifies the underlying issues of a matter to find the solution for a broader commercial outcome.