Working with Vanessa means getting results! As a commercial property lawyer, Vanessa is focussed on gaining the best commercial position for her clients’ needs, then diligently forging ahead to close the deal.
Vanessa enjoys collaborating with her clients and contributing to their long-term success. She predominantly works with both buyers and sellers of commercial properties, along with landlords and tenants, on their negotiations, contracts and transactions.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial property acquisitions & sales; Leasing
- Secondary: Overseas investor advice; Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
How Vanessa can help
- Acting for buyers and sellers on commercial property transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating retail or commercial leases.
- Advising on the risks and practical implications of property transactions.
- Identifying hidden costs in commercial property agreements.
- Communicating in Mandarin, Cantonese or English.
Her collaborative and results-focussed approach to working with clients.