Alongside Redchip’s Commercial Team, Zoe helps everyone from sophisticated corporate clients to small family business owners and individuals to protect their personal and company assets with the right, quality documentation.
After many years working in legal administration roles and with a Bachelor of Justice already under her belt, Zoe is set to complete her Bachelor of Laws in early 2022. Throughout her career in the legal world, Zoe has been known for keeping important matters on track with her organised approach and no-nonsense attitude.
Areas of practice
- Primary: Commercial and business advice, Asset protection, Estate planning
- Secondary: Strategic tax advice, Conflict resolution
- Bachelor of Justice (Criminology & Policing)
- Bachelor of Laws (Completing February 2022)
How Zoe can help
- Amending Trust and SMSF Deeds
- Drafting and reviewing Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Protecting personal and business assets
- Drafting key commercial documents
Her organised approach and no-nonsense attitude.
The Federal Government has introduced new temporary rules in relation to electronic signing and virtual...