Arts & Entertainment Law
Let your creativity skyrocket, with advice and structure to boost your business.
In a globalised and digitised world, arts and entertainment businesses need to be serious about protecting their rights and intellectual property. Some structure can help you to flourish.
Our lawyers are creatives with hands-on experience in the arts and entertainment industry, along with comprehensive knowledge of intellectual property and commercial law. Our team is passionate about supporting arts and entertainment businesses, freelancers and artists to share their visions whilst protecting their most important creative assets.
We love supporting the spectrum of creative businesses, including:
- Visual artists, digital artists, graphic designers
- Musicians, record labels, promotors and agents
- Creative industries organisations and producers
- Digital media and gaming
- Television and film
- Publishers and distributors
Our legal services to the arts and entertainment industry include:
- Commercial contract advice and preparation including artist agreements, services agreements, copyright licensing and assignment agreements, venue hire agreements and contract negotiations.
- Intellectual property audits, advice and protection for the creative assets you are building.
- Business structuring advice, entity establishment and agreements.
- Trade mark advice, registration, and enforcement for valuable brand assets
- Immigration services for international applicants temporarily travelling to Australia
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of commercial expertise.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.