Imitation may be the highest form of flattery – but not when it comes to your business.
You invest your heart, soul, and hard-earned dollars into the intellectual property your business relies on. The last thing you want to do is leave your ideas, concepts and brands exposed.
To us it’s a no-brainer. We are here to help protect your competitive advantage, revenue and your intellectual originality. Our clients either have existing intellectual property assets that are being commercialised or are in the throes of creation with bright opportunities on the horizon.
Patents, trade marks, copyright, plant breeder’s rights, designs, trade secrets, domain names: the list of intellectual property protection mechanisms for your business is seemingly endless. Understanding these forms of protection is just the beginning of the road to getting the most from your intellectual property assets. We formulate a strategy with you to effectively protect and commercialise them in the years to come.
Our team has extensive experience in protecting intellectual property assets across a range of industries both in Australia and overseas, with services including:
- Audits – investigating, identifying and cataloguing your IP so you accurately understand what you own and your exposure to risk
- Protection – devising the right strategy to safeguard your IP
- Commercialisation – formulating the rules of engagement to minimise your external risks and to maximise the longevity of your return
- Registration – making sure you own your IP
- Infringement – enforcing your rights against others and protecting you from those whose rights you have transgressed
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of commercial expertise.
Find an expert in Intellectual Property.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.