Not For Profit Structuring & Start-Up
Nothing is more inspiring than an organisation, and the individuals driving it, with a sole purpose to do good.
We love working with not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises to ensure they are setup to comply with regulations and flourish in their pursuits.
The drive of a higher purpose is unfortunately not enough for a not-for-profit organisation to be successful. There are heavy regulatory compliance, governance and capacity requirements to satisfy that can be complicated to navigate.
We help not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises to work through these requirements, identify and overcome risks and setup complex legal and tax arrangements that help them to thrive. We offer practical advice and assistance every step of the way.
We have worked with not-for-profit organisations that operate in Brisbane, Queensland and Australia-wide.
Our services and advice areas include:
- Appropriate legal and tax structures and advice
- Set up and registration
- Helping clients negotiate the registration process with the ACNC
- Preparation of corporate governance and related documentation, including compliance with directors’ duties and the Corporations Act 2001
- Compliance with regulators such as ASIC and the ATO
- Intellectual property protection strategies
- Funding, grants and sponsorship
- Maintaining endorsements and registrations
- Involvement in commercial activities, including property and commercial transactions
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of commercial expertise.
Find an expert in Not For Profits.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.