Getting business right from the start.
With 25 years’ experience in the start-up and technology arenas, and experience exploring endeavours of our own, we’ve shaped our services to suit the unique needs of entrepreneurial businesses.
By drawing on our team’s knowledge in commercial law, business structuring, tax, trade marks and intellectual property, we bridge the gap between entrepreneurial ambition and the legal backdrop.
We help to elevate businesses by:
- Having deeper conversations and treating every business as unique
- Connecting people into our inspiring network of advisers
- Providing astute advice, not meaningless templates
- Offering flexible packages and pricing
- Embracing and contributing to the start-up community
Our services for new and emerging businesses include:
- Company and trust setups
- Drafting Shareholders agreements
- Brand analysis and trade mark advice
- Intellectual property review, assignment, licensing, protection and dispute management
- Drafting and reviewing agreements and policies including non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, contractor agreements, terms and conditions, privacy policies, trading terms and website general terms
- Funding and capital raising advice and documentation
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of commercial expertise.
Find an expert in Start-Up Advisory.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.