Building & Construction
Even before the first ground is broken, we are standing by your side.
The Redchip Property team has the strength across all of the key areas of construction law to provide comprehensive legal support, from the early dreams of your project to its successful completion.
Well before commencement of construction works, Redchip is entrenched in your operation, asking the necessary questions to protect your interests and capitalise on the opportunities you’re pursuing as part of your project.
We advise throughout every stage of the construction process, aiming to avoid potential disputes and implementing strategies to ensure you are prepared in all situations throughout the construction timeframe.
Our team capabilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating all forms of construction contracts and infrastructure development agreements to ensure project delivery
- Advising on Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) matters
- Managing claims (above and below deductible) to ensure statutory compliance
- Making and defending security of payment claims under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017
- Advising on insurance issues such as contract works insurance
- Managing and resolving disputes including breach of contract
We understand the power of the dream, as well as the need to manage risk and leverage strengths from project conception to completion.
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of property expertise.
Find an expert in Building & Construction.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.