Commercial & Residential Property Development
Your legal needs develop as your project does. We offer our advice, experience and efficiency for every step.
Redchip works with a host of clients to establish the right structures for residential, commercial, retail or industrial development. Regardless of the size and scale of the development, we identify and deliver strategy-led outcomes that meet commercial goals.
Each property development is unique, facing its own set of requirements and challenges. We have experience working with large- and small-scale developers, as well as landowners, government authorities and corporations, to see their residential, commercial or industrial property developments through to fruition.
We are at the table from the very outset of the project – including initial site acquisition; procuring development approvals; and monitoring construction – right through to scheme establishment and settlement of sale contracts. We also manage corporate structuring and implementation of investment capital solutions and taxation strategies.
We support our property development clients on:
- Development agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Project structuring
- Community and strata title developments
- Flat land subdivisions
- Management rights
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Bodies corporate
- Off the plan contracts
- Put and call option agreements
- Caretaking and letting agreements
- Community management statements and building management statements
- Finance certification and project funding
- Legal compliance
- Planning, heritage and native title
- Contaminated land, pollution and waste management
- Compliance with planning approvals
- Foreign investment
- Compulsory acquisition, valuation and compensation
- Transactional tax advice including capital gains tax, stamp duty and GST implications
- Insurance and risk management
- Home building regulation
- Dispute resolution
Contact us for an initial consultation.
Our full range of property expertise.
Find an expert in Property Development.
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
Real advice from people who have your back.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because we know that success is built on relationships.