We understand the commercial, time and resource pressures our clients face, no matter whether they are looking to acquire businesses or sell their current operations. Redchip’s Commercial team has the legal track record and the commercial skills needed to strike the right deal in line with the timeframes and budgets clients have established. We thrive when we are working within impossibly tight deadlines to manage the complex issues associated with M&As.
Our approach to successfully closing any transaction is to bring a commercial focus to the table. We don’t pull stock standard solutions out of the legal toolbox.
The team’s $45M highlight was a recent share sale where the client was seeking solutions to correctly structure the deal across two continents, prepare and plan for sale, and get ahead of the curve in terms of organising information for due diligence. Whilst the Redchip team was engaged after the transaction was underway, they ended up overtaking the buying party in respect of preparation and execution, and drove the transaction through to a very successful completion.
Redchip’s model for successful M&A includes:
- Developing the strategy and correct structure for the transaction
- Getting ahead in terms of preparation and due diligence
- Creating the contractual basis for the deal
- Preparing the documentation and agreements to support the transaction
- Securing necessary regulatory and legislative approvals
- Always staying focussed on the commercial outcomes
Get in touch with our team to discuss your next merger, sale or acquisition opportunity.