Our clients include property developers, builders, principals, subcontractors, consultants and professionals, suppliers and homeowners.
Redchip’s team are experienced and regularly provide advice in the areas of:
- Drafting of terms and conditions for suppliers.
- Making and responding to claims under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act.
- Preparation of payment claims and payment schedules.
- Residential and commercial building disputes.
- Making and responding to applications under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act.
- Debt recovery for contractors and suppliers.
- Acting for homeowners in terminating a contract and making a claim on the QBCC’s Home Warranty Scheme.
- Reviewing the decisions of the QBCC on behalf of either homeowners or builders.
- Acting for builders and building directors in resisting claims by the QBCC under the Queensland Building and Construction Commission Act.