Redchip comes on board as soon as you notice a hint of trouble. We know the right questions to ask in order to provide you with clear, concise advice that helps you get the upper hand.
We believe that the focus should be on the resolution, not the dispute. We work with all parties to actively seek resolution through negotiation, mediation and other dispute resolution techniques. We know how the system works and how to use it so that you can get back to business as quickly as possible. We achieve this through:
- Expedient problem solving and recognising real issues at an early stage to reduce the length of the process and costs
- Early and honest assessment of our clients’ prospects, and provision of clear-headed commercial advice
Should litigation be the only solution, your commercial reality is at the core of all our advice. We appreciate that you will have to make crucial decisions quickly, and these decisions can have serious implications for all parties involved. We understand that you can only make these decisions when you are armed with the prompt advice that takes into account all legal and commercial requirements.
Our commercial expertise encompasses:
- Prosecuting and defending disputes concerning business contracts
- Disputes between company directors and shareholders
- Minority and majority oppression claims
- Advising directors as to their duties, powers and responsibilities
- Disputes in relation to loan agreements, guarantees and mortgages
- Partnership disputes
- Acting for employers and employees in a restraint of trade action
- Matters involving breaches of confidentiality
- Disputes and proceedings under the Property Law Act, Judicial Review Act, Personal Property Securities Act, Copyright Act 1968 and all relevant legislation
- Disputes in relation to real estate and personal property
- Obtaining freezing orders
- Proceedings under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- Matters involving breaches of trust and advised both trustees and beneficiaries of their rights and responsibilities
- General debt recovery matters
Our conflict resolution services also extend to Estate litigation, handling conflicts that may arise around the administration of an Estate. These matters can be very emotionally draining as well as time consuming and costly. With our experience in Estate Planning and Administration, we are able to understand the situation quickly and devise the best path forward.