Your business is subject to a myriad of direct and indirect taxes.
In many cases, the strategic advice you receive in respect of taxation will determine whether you receive a good or a great overall outcome.
We work with you and your professional advisers to remove the risk in respect of:
- Statutory requirements and compliance
- Business structuring and restructuring options within any context
- Potential liabilities or exposure in commercial transactions, settlements, or related party transactions
- Understanding the consequences that could arise from inadequately responding to ATO requests and entering into dispute with the ATO
Our advice is not only focused on removing risk. Redchip’s Private team also provides strategic advice to help you identify and capitalise on any available tax concessions and grant opportunities. Our clients benefit from our deep technical expertise and experience in dealing with tax authorities.
From technical advice through to documentation, we help you tackle tax issues that are as general or industry-specific as your needs require. Tax issues may arise in relation to:
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Estate Planning
- Acquisitions & divestments
- Complex commercial transactions
- Small business CGT concessions
- ATO dispute management
- Tax compliance
- International tax matters & Residency
We have obtained a wide range of favourable ATO rulings and objections and provided structured advice for:
- Large scale commercial property transactions which have included foreign, domestic and self-managed superannuation fund investors
- International clients – including a Cayman Islands’ law firm structuring a subsidiary in the People’s Republic of China
We understand that technical strength is not the sole determinant of a good tax outcome – which is why we invest heavily in understanding every nuance of your business and personal circumstances to optimise the result.