Well before commencement of construction works, Redchip is entrenched in your operation, asking the necessary questions to protect your interests and capitalise on the opportunities you’re pursuing as part of your project.
We advise throughout every stage of the construction process, aiming to avoid potential disputes and implementing strategies to ensure you are prepared in all situations throughout the construction timeframe.
Our team capabilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating all forms of construction contracts and infrastructure development agreements to ensure project delivery
- Advising on Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) matters
- Managing claims (above and below deductible) to ensure statutory compliance
- Making and defending security of payment claims under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017
- Advising on insurance issues such as contract works insurance
- Managing and resolving disputes including breach of contract
We understand the power of the dream, as well as the need to manage risk and leverage strengths from project conception to completion.