- Commercial & Contractual Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Competition & Consumer Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Insurance Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Shareholder, Director & Company Disputes
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Property Disputes
- QBCC Licensing & Regulatory Disputes
Dylan has a varied practise area, covering recoveries, repossessions, general commercial litigation proceedings, complex co-ownership disputes and regulatory matters.
Having a large client base consisting of business owners and builders means, in addition to general litigation, Dylan has broad experience in matters involving government bodies and other schemes such as WHS investigations, QBCC claims (both under the home warranty scheme and generally), ASIC regulatory investigations and AFCA proceedings.
This experience allows Dylan to assist his clients with most aspects of litigation and other proceedings they find themselves in, whether it be representing a client in a commercial dispute or responding to a notice received from a regulatory body.
How Dylan can help
- Advising on and managing commercial disputes
- Briefing Counsel and advising clients throughout the course of their commercial litigation matters.
- Conducting settlement negotiations.
- Enforcement and recovery of debts/judgments
- Attending ASIC examinations
- Australian Financial Complaints (AFCA) proceedings
- Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) proceedings
- Office of Fair Trading (OFT) proceedings
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) proceedings
- Australian Securities & Investigation Commission (ASIC) investigations
I help my clients understand the implications of the changes and challenges they’re facing, and what the next moves might be.— Dylan Carrier-Hubbard
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.