Emily works closely with her clients on a variety of commercial and personal services; from restructuring their affairs for commercial advantage or asset protection, to developing succession plans for their business or personal situations.
Emily goes further than just scratching the surface when attending to her clients’ requests. She invests herself in every matter to devise solutions that address her clients’ concerns, but also helps them navigate broader issues of which they may not have been aware.
How Emily can help
- Protecting personal and business assets.
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures for operational efficiency, asset protection, tax effectiveness and risk mitigation.
- Complex estate planning strategies.
- Drafting key commercial documents.
- Planning for business succession.
I enjoy getting to know the people behind a business and finding solutions that truly fit in with their circumstances.— Emily O’Brien
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.