Gavin is the founder of Redchip Lawyers. His extensive commercial expertise, coupled with a genuine curiosity about what makes businesses tick, has seen him deliver commercial outcomes for countless Australian businesses.
Gavin has a natural ability to distil complex matters down into easily understood outcomes. He specialises in supporting businesses with their capital raising, complex joint ventures and corporate advisory, as well as mergers and acquisitions for the SME market and small cap listed companies.
How Gavin can help
- Advising on complex corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Negotiating and running commercial transactions.
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures, including complex joint ventures.
- Advising on intellectual property protection and commercialisation.
- Investment advice from seed to series C funding rounds.
- Connecting businesses, advisers and service providers.
Redchip was built to serve successful business owners and entrepreneurs. They are looking for commercial nous, beyond strong legal skills. Outcomes, beyond paperwork.”— Gavin Barnes
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.