- Succession Planning
- Business Structuring, Restructuring & Corporate Governance
- Asset Protection Advice
- Business Succession Planning
- Capital Raising
- Mergers, Sales & Acquisitions
- Franchising, Licensing & Distribution
- Tax Advice
- Superannuation Strategies
- Not For Profit Structuring & Start-Up
- Wills & Estates
- Technology Law
- Data & Privacy
Ian works with businesses and individuals to support their commercial legal needs, with a focus on corporate and personal structuring, asset protection and succession planning.
Ian’s breadth of experience allows him to skillfully analyse each client’s situation to identify risks, protect their interests and guide them towards their objectives.
Ian also works with other industry professionals in the accounting, insurance and financial services sectors to provide expert advice for managing personal and business risk for the benefit of mutual clients.
How Ian can help
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures for operational efficiency, asset protection, tax effectiveness and risk mitigation.
- Protecting personal and business assets.
- Drafting key commercial documents.
- Planning for business succession.
- Regulatory advice, principally in respect of corporate matters, privacy establishment and not-for-profit organisations and tax matters.
- Complex estate planning strategies.
- Negotiating and running commercial transactions.
I hope my clients can rest a little easier knowing that we are working on their behalf to define and resolve their areas of concern.— Ian Tindale
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.