James provides straightforward advice to small business owners, large corporate enterprises and SME shareholders as they transition their businesses through significant transactions.
James guides his clients through business mergers, acquisitions, sales or purchases. His experience in commercial litigation, leasing, and M&A advisory has provided James with exposure to varied transaction sizes, business types and problem-solving strategies. He has a thorough approach towards tackling difficult legal issues and finding the best economic solutions.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
How James can help
- Negotiating, advising on, and running commercial transactions including mergers, acquisitions, business asset sales, asset purchases, share sales and share purchases.
- Advising on corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Drafting and reviewing key commercial documents.
I’m passionate about providing concise, practical advice that helps my clients achieve great commercial outcomes.”— James Reich
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.