- Commercial & Contractual Disputes
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Competition & Consumer Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Property Disputes
- QBCC Licensing & Regulatory Disputes
- Shareholder, Director & Company Disputes
- Building & Construction
Robert leads Redchip’s Litigation team with more than 15 years’ experience in dispute resolution and building and construction disputes.
Robert recognises the reliance his clients place on him to provide clear and strategic advice in plain English. He strives to understand and breakdown the key issues early in order to provide pragmatic strategic advice to protect and advance his clients’ position.
Robert’s clients include corporate and SME businesses and individuals, liquidators, Bankruptcy Trustees, property developers and building contractors and subcontractors, predominately in the areas of litigation, insolvency, building and construction disputes and general commercial disputes.
How Robert can help
- Briefing Counsel and advising clients throughout the course of their commercial litigation matters and disputes
- Conducting settlement negotiations
- Advising on and managing disputes related to the building and construction sector
I want to understand what the client’s objectives, goals and motivations are as early as possible, in order to provide clear, practical and strategic advice and advance the matter with purpose.— Robert Champney
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.