Leading Redchip’s Property team, Rob regularly advises business owners, property developers and other industry professionals on property transactions, from developments to complex commercial conveyancing. Rob also works alongside a broad cross-section of commercial clients on their business transactions.
No matter the job at hand, Rob has proven time and again that his strength lies in identifying underlying issues for clients and finding solutions with broad commercial outcomes.
How Rob can help
- Acting for buyers and sellers on complex commercial conveyancing transactions.
- Structuring property joint venture agreements and alternative development delivery structures.
- Advising on tax and commercial implications of property transactions.
- Negotiating and running commercial and property transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating retail or commercial leases.
I am driven every day by helping devise and then facilitate outcomes for clients. The outcome is really what the client wants. I am there to smooth the road and identify where the potholes are.— Robert Lalor
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.