Thomas advises on a broad spectrum of intellectual property and commercial matters. He largely works with SMEs to develop and implement strategies for intellectual property and asset protection, as well as resolving their intellectual property disputes and drafting business agreements and policies.
He finds it especially rewarding to help businesses enforce their rights and reap the benefits. The daily challenges and strategic opportunities served up by his clients, along with the satisfaction of securing them successful outcomes, are the drivers behind Thomas’s career.
How Thomas can help
- Advising on intellectual property protection and commercialisation.
- Assignments and licencing of intellectual property.
- Overcoming trade mark oppositions and disputes.
- Advising on corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures.
- Drafting and reviewing key commercial documents.
I provide straightforward resolutions to complex matters and commercially effective advice.— Thomas Bevitt
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.