Driven by his broad commercial experience, Tim sees himself as a facilitator and adviser on commercial transactions.
Tim advises on numerous transactions across corporates (both private and publicly listed), universities, management teams, start-up entrepreneurs and private equity and venture capital funds. Transactions include unregulated mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, structuring and negotiation, and commercial matters spanning the full investment cycle.
How Tim can help
- Negotiating and running commercial transactions.
- Advising on complex corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Private equity and venture capital funding advice.
- Structuring and restructuring business ventures, including complex joint ventures.
- Advising on intellectual property protection and commercialisation.
Every settlement of a commercial transaction is a highlight for me. I am at my best when I understand a client’s business and am working with them to achieve the goals they’re pursuing.— Tim Gerbanas
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.