As Redchip’s Conveyancing Manager, Toni aims to ensure Redchip’s clients feel supported throughout their major transactions and receive a smooth conveyancing experience.
Buying or selling a property is an exciting time, but the paperwork and processes involved can be complex.
Toni has over 18 years’ experience in conveyancing and finance and has successfully settled thousands of home and investment property transactions, so she knows the process inside and out. Her proficiency and composure give her clients confidence that their transactions are in safe hands at every step.
How Toni can help
- Acting for buyers and sellers on residential property transactions.
- Preparing and reviewing residential property contracts.
- Arranging financial adjustments in property transactions.
- Transferring ownership of property.
- Attending settlement on behalf of buyers and sellers.
I aim to simplify the conveyancing process for my clients by communicating clearly and staying on top of the details.”— Toni Lamb
How can we help?
We ask questions to get to the bottom of your concerns, now it’s your turn.
At Redchip, people often tell us that we don’t seem like lawyers. We make a point to have real conversations with our clients in everyday language. Because at our core, we know that success is built on relationships.